We can help you through the process of converting your idea into a new enterprise
Setting up a new business venture presents many challenges. Any successful business venture begins with an idea and careful planning. There are many steps to get through before achieving success. We will use our years of experience to help you to decide which business model is best suited to your needs – sole trader, partnership, limited liability company, co-operative society, voluntary organisation, etc.
Together, we will design a cost-effective tailor-made road-map for your start-up business venture. We will also help you concentrate on the business aspect of your project by ensuring that your start-up has a solid legal, financial and fiscal base.
We will provide you with honest, constructive and realistic advice based on our experience.
The range of start-up services we provide include:
• Legal vehicle selection
• Business planning, cash flow projections, budgeting and trading forecasts
• Finance attainment strategies and proposals preparation
• Relationship building with banking institutions
• Preparation of statute or memorandum and articles of association or any other form of agreement
• Registration of enterprise with Registrar of Companies, Co-operatives Board or Commissioner for Voluntary Organisations
• Registration with Inland Revenue Department, VAT Department, Trade Department & Employment and Training Corporation
• Setting up of the bookkeeping system (manual or computerised)
• Hand-holding throughout start-up procedure and beyond
Need help? Contact us on: +35621430100 For more information about how we can help you, feel free to contact us.