We can help you with all secretarial services for companies
Registering a limited liability company in Malta requires dealing with the Registry of Companies. This interaction commences on registration and carries on throughout the life cycle of the company. A number of obligations need to be adhered to in order to avoid heavy penalties and burdensome fines.
The range of basic services that you might require with the Registry of Companies which we are able to provide, include:
• Drafting of Memorandum & Articles of Association in accordance with Companies Act
• Company registration with the Registry of Companies
• Preparation of Annual Return
• On-line submission of Annual Return and annual fees payment
• Submission of abridged set of audited financial statements with the Registry of Companies
• Preparation and submission of various forms to the Registry of Companies
• Preparation and submission of liquidation and winding-up documents
We may also act as Company Secretary in order to adhere to all statutory obligations.
Need help? Contact us on: +35621430100 For more information about how we can help you, feel free to contact us.