We can help you meet your personal tax requirements
Whether you are an individual, an employee, a part-timer, a pensioner, single, married, divorced, separated or self employed paying the correct but lowest amount of tax possible at the right time, by filling in all the necessary forms correctly is key to achieving the optimal tax position.
Tax return compilation is onerous and tax legislation is complex. Getting it wrong can cost you very heavy penalties, fines and burdensome interest charges. Appropriate and timely tax advice will assist you in tax planning and will guide you in not missing out on important tax opportunities for you and your family.
We can provide you with a cost effective wide range of taxation services, including:
• Tax registration
• Tax advice and tax planning
• Advice in minimising tax liability
• Compilation of self-assessment tax returns
• Provisional tax calculations and submission
• Settlement tax calculation
• Tax deductions claims preparation
• Tax credit incentive application preparation
• Support, negotiation and representation during tax and TCU investigations
• Dealing with personal tax enquiries
• Income tax and national insurance contributions advice
• Capital gains tax advice in relation to share transfers and property transfers
More complex tax issues often relate to an area of tax uncertainty, where legislation is ambiguous and where relevant case law may not exist. We will help you seek tax rulings and clearance in relation to your specific transactions.
Need help? Contact us on: +35621430100 For more information about how we can help you, feel free to contact us.