Mr Rolan Micallef Attard appointed CEO and Secretary General of the Council of the Malta Co-operative Federation
Mr Rolan Micallef Attard has been appointed CEO and Secretary General of the Council of the Malta Co-operative Federation on the Federation’s launch on Friday, 9th November, 2012 in Valletta.
The Federation’s provides democratic access to all its member cooperatives, and aims to:
- Represent its member cooperatives, both locally and in international fora;
- Promote the cooperative model as a viable form of democratic, member controlled enterprise;
- Provide services to its members including training and consultancy services, including start-up cooperatives;
- Offer member cooperatives opportunities to network and synergise together, both locally and internationally;
- Provide an open forum for its member cooperatives in which ideas on achieving best practice are discussed and encouraged.